But first, these are the following requirements needed before installing LiveTiles Design:
- An account with Tenant Administration permissions
- The installation.aspx page.
- A valid LiveTiles Design license key
- Custom Scripting turned on.(O365)
Note: For the responsive layout to work properly, you will need to turn off mobile redirection. In order to do this, go into Manage Site Features under site actions. From here, you will need to go to Mobile Browser View and deactivate it.
Step one- Custom Script
- Log into an account with tenant administration permissions, then open up the admin portal from your SharePoint tenant.
- On the sidebar, underneath the admin tab, click on the SharePoint link. This will open up the SharePoint admin console in a new window.
- On the sidebar, click on the settings link.
- Under Custom Script choose allow users to run custom script on personal sites.
- Allow users to run custom script on self-service creates sites.
- Click OK. It takes approx. 24 hours for the change to take effect.
Step two- Upload .aspx Page
- Open up the site collection which you would like to install LiveTiles Design into.
- Open up the sitepages folder.
- IF NOT ALREADY, SWITCH TO CLASSIC SHAREPOINT VIEW
4. Select the installation.aspx page and upload it into your site collection.
Step three- Install and Register LiveTiles
- Open up the installation.aspx page.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once the installation has been completed, click on the Go To LiveTiles Design button.
- You will be prompted to enter in your license key at this point.
- Once you have entered in a license key, you're all set!
Main Installation Guides
Prerequisites - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
LiveTiles Design - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
LiveTiles Build - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
LiveTiles Blueprint - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
Approving the LiveTiles Design Manager App
Office 365 Groups or Team Sites
On-Premise App Catalog Setup
Installing LiveTiles Design - Non-App Installation
Installing LiveTiles Design - Offline Installation