LiveTiles Build is deployed as a SharePoint hosted app. At this stage, the app is not available in the public SharePoint app store. It is, therefore, necessary to deploy into an organisation app catalog in SharePoint.
Below takes you through the following steps required to successfully install LiveTiles Build for LiveTiles SharePoint:
- Download the App
- Adding the App to the App Catalog
- Adding the App to a site collection
- License Registration
NOTE: This assumes that you have completed the steps in Prerequisites - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
Download the App
Adding the App to the App Catalog
- Locate your copy of the LiveTiles Build App file
- Open the SharePoint App Catalog (e.g. https://<yourdomain>.sharepoint.com/sites/apps/AppCatalog)
4. Upload the LiveTiles Build App file.
Adding the App to a site collection
- Open the SharePoint site collection you wish to use LiveTiles Build in (e.g.https://<yourdomain>.sharepoint.com/)
- Go to Site Contents
- Click New
- Click App
5. Search and select to Install the LiveTiles Build app (you should see it under the Apps you can add section)
6. You will be prompted to Trust the app with its associated permissions.
Once the installation process is completed you will see the app under Site Contents:
- Launch the LiveTiles Build App.
- When LiveTiles Build is first run after installation it will prompt for licence registration.
3. Click Ok to go to the licence registration page.
Please note: every installation of the LiveTiles Build app is regarded as a new installation that requires registration. The same licence key can be used for all registrations in the environment.
4. Enter your licence key details
5. Agree to the End-User Licence Agreement
6. Click Register.
7. Click Okay to go to the Build page.
LiveTiles Build is now ready to use!
Main Installation Guides
Prerequisites - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
LiveTiles Design - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
LiveTiles Build - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
LiveTiles Blueprint - LiveTiles SharePoint Installation
Approving the LiveTiles Design Manager App
Office 365 Groups or Team Sites
On-Premise App Catalog Setup
Installing LiveTiles Design - Non-App Installation
Installing LiveTiles Design - Offline Installation