Tile Import and Export Overview
To use a Tile that you configured in one site collection in another site collection, you can export and import that Tile.
Note: To use a Tile within the same site collection in which it was created or configured, use the Save Tile option.
See Page Import and Export for how to import or export a full Page.
Steps to Export a Tile
- Click to select the Tile that you want to export.
- Click the Save Tile icon (heart-shaped).
- Input a Tile Name and the Description.
- Click the Export Tile button. A .JSON file will download to your computer.
Steps to Import a Tile
- Navigate to the LiveTiles Design Home page.
- Click Manage.
- Select Manage User Tiles. A pop-up window will appear.
- Click the + symbol, and then the Choose File button.
- Locate the JSON file for your exported Tile, and select it.
- Click Done.
- Refresh your browser page. Your tile will now appear in Design View > Saved Tiles ribbon across the site collection.
LiveTiles Design Home page